The glitz and the glamour of Marbella and the captivating culture of Mijas aren’t myths but to reassure you that your money is in a safe place see our top 5 reasons to invest in property on the Costa del Sol.
There’s more to Spain than sun, sea, sand and sangria.
Whether you are looking for a holiday home to rent out when you aren’t there or you are looking for a sure secure place to get a guaranteed return on investment, look no further than the Costa del Sol.
- The year on year return on investment is continuing to rise despite a difficult period due to Covid-19. According to statistics new build properties in the area saw a 7.46% increase in Q3 2020 when compared with the same period the year before.
- The average gross rental return is between 4.00% and 5.15% on long term rentals with holiday lets known to generate more with the added advantage it can become a family holiday favourite as well as money making investment.
- Transaction costs in comparison to other European destinations are extremely reasonable. They can vary between 7.5% and 15%.
- Its easy to find the right support. Due to the multicultural
- There is an expected surge in holiday makers this year and beyond and demand for chic high-end property still out weighing the amount available to rent both long and short term.
If you would like further information on buying property as an investment please get in touch with our helpful and friendly team today. Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org