La Cala de Mijas is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and with its great weather, stunning coastline and delicious food it’s not hard to see why.
Luxury property developers are now targeting La Cala de Mijas market, with new projects appearing.
Here are some keys to its success:
- La Cala de Mijas is a beautiful village on the Costa del Sol, in the province of Malaga, Andalusia, southern Spain.
- The village is situated on the north-western shore of the Mediterranean Sea, on the Costa del Sol.
- La Cala is a typical Andalusian white village with narrow streets and houses with red tiled roofs.
- The village has a wonderful climate with more than 300 days of sunshine per year.
- La Cala is only a 30 minute drive from Malaga airport and is close to Marbella, Fuengirola and Benalmadena.
- The village has a variety of bars, restaurants and shops.
- The beaches in La Cala are beautiful and are a popular spot for windsurfing, kite surfing and swimming.
- There are a number of golf courses in the area, including the world-famous La Cala Golf Resort.
- The village is a great place to live or to holiday and is popular with both Spanish and international residents and visitors.
Climate in La Cala de Mijas and Luxury development
Although the Spanish property market took a hit in the wake of the global financial crisis, it is now recovering, with prices for luxury homes and apartments increasing. In Barcelona, for example, the price of a luxury property has risen by almost 14% in the past year, with the cost of a luxury apartment now averaging €5,000 per square metre.
The reason for this resurgence in the luxury property market is, of course, climate. Spain has a wonderful Mediterranean climate, with long, hot summers and gentle winters, making it the perfect place to buy a luxury home or apartment.
What’s more, La Cala de Mijas is a very welcoming place, with a rich culture and a relaxed lifestyle. It’s no wonder that luxury property developers are targeting the Spanish market, as there is a real demand for high-end homes here.
If you’re thinking of buying a luxury property in Spain, now is a good time to do so. The market is recovering and prices are rising, so you’re sure to get a good return on your investment. And with Spain’s wonderful climate, you’ll be able to enjoy your luxury home or apartment all year round.
If you are looking for a property in a beautiful, peaceful area, then La Cala de Mijas is the perfect place to buy a home. The town is surrounded by stunning mountains and overlooks the ocean, making it a perfect place to enjoy the Spanish sun and stunning views. In addition, La Cala de Mijas is well-connected to other areas of the Costa del Sol, making it easy to get to the beaches, restaurants, and nightlife.